Why do we offer new car detailing?
Well, far too many cars drive out of the showroom on a budget cleaning process that is cost-effective for dealerships. The problem with this is time and equipment which is needed to ensure your cars paintwork is up to scratch. You may notice on your vehicle problems such as defects, swirl marks, irregular paint defects, scratches and even chips!
What included in a New Car Detailing Package?
- Thorough multi-stage wash and decontamination process.
- Blow-dried using warm filtered water to remove trapped water.
- Single-stage machine polish to remove defects such as fine scratches and marring and to maximise gloss.
- Paintwork degreased using panel wipe ready for the protective layer.
- Single-layer of high-grade carnauba wax applied. (ceramic coating upgrades available)
- All exterior plastic trims treated with a dedicated preserver.
- Tyre’s dressed.
- Exterior and interior glass cleaned.
- Minor interior detail including vacuum and dashboard cleaned.
- Engine bay cleaned and dressed.
Time taken: from 3 days (with client collection and drop off service, which is a new service that we offer)
SMALL PRINT – Pricing can vary depending on vehicles size and paintwork condition i.e. heavily swirled or badly scratched. This service is only eligible for vehicles with 500 miles or below.
To ensure you benefit from your car being with us.
- Gyeon quartz CERTIFIED ceramic coating additional £150 – 5 years warranted protection – exclusive to Gyeon certified detailers)
- Total protection package additional £200 – Includes exterior glass coatings with rain repellent, alloy wheels (inside and out), brake callipers and exhaust, interior service package and exterior plastic trims treated).
- Gyeon quartz interior package additional £50 – Leather seats coated using Gyeon Q2 leather shield, floor mats coated using Gyeon fabric coat and interior plastics treated with Gyeon preserve.
*Installed by a GYEON quartz Certified detailer for the highest standard in application