Wash marring, swirls and unsightly surface defects can often cause cars to paint to look flat and lifeless. Using careful abrasive polishing combinations these defects can be completely erased, in order to rejuvenate the condition of the paint whilst deepening the gloss and enhancing the colour levels and exceeding all expectations without pursuing perfection.
What included in a Paint enhancement package?
- Thorough multi-stage wash and decontamination process.
- Alloy wheels cleaned meticulously.
- Wheel arches flushed to remove mud deposits.
- Blow-dried using warm filtered water to remove trapped water.
- Single-stage machine polish to remove defects such as fine scratches and marring and to maximise gloss.
- Paintwork degreased using panel wipe ready for the protective layer.
- Single-layer of high-grade carnauba wax applied. (ceramic coating upgrades available)
- All exterior plastic trims treated with a dedicated preserver.
- Tyre’s dressed.
- Exterior and interior glass cleaned.
- Minor interior detail including vacuum and dashboard cleaned.
- Engine bay cleaned and dressed.
Time taken = 2.5 days (with client collection and drop off service)
SMALL PRINT – Pricing can vary depending on vehicles size and paintwork condition i.e. heavily swirled or badly scratched.
To ensure you benefit from your car being with us.
- Gyeon quartz CERTIFIED ceramic coating additional £150 – 5 years warranted protection – exclusive to Gyeon certified detailers)
- Total protection package additional £200 – Includes exterior glass coatings with rain repellent, alloy wheels (inside and out), brake callipers and exhaust, interior service package and exterior plastic trims treated).
- Gyeon quartz interior package additional £50 – Leather seats coated using Gyeon Q2 leather shield, floor mats coated using Gyeon fabric coat and interior plastics treated with Gyeon preserve.
*Installed by a GYEON quartz Certified detailer for the highest standard in application